Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I've hijacked PIX Feed....

...to promote myself just for this post. Usually around this time of year, I'm entering competitions such as PDN and Communication Arts. I entered a tiny one called UnScene Photography Tour where they do this at various cities in the US - Miami, San Francisco, Las Vegas, San Diego, etc. Well, to my surprised I happen to end up as one of the finalist.

Well, I like to win just like anyone else and since this competition is a online voting where you mark your favorite and enter your name & email (should just take 15 seconds of your day) I am using every resource I have to get the word out there.

So please go over to : http://www.944.com/rsvp/unscene/index.phpx and pick "ejen chuang" for your president. I do appreciate your support :)

Oh, there's a party next Wednesday at Elevate Lounge where the winner will be announced and all the winners of the other cities will be in the running for the grand prize. All the details are in that link above. Hope to see y'all there !

By the way, Communication Arts is just 2 days away on March 6th so better get on it !

No comments:

Post a Comment